Friday, April 30, 2010

I got another email with a picture in it

A reader sent this:


Not the actual action figure, just the picture. When people send me actual objects like action figures or stuffed animals I have to cut them into small pieces to make sure there's no spy stuff on the inside. I don't think cameras in a picture can see me though.
But I added the picture to the sidebar to represent me. Whenever readers send me things I get the courage to continue. The best way to send something is money through paypal and then I can pick out a gift for myself.
People are getting tired of McChrystal's garbage. Robert Gates is my friend.

19 comments:

  1. That's just how I see you in my dreams, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, you are MUCH more handsome in MY dreams. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael, I sent you an email too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. has anyone.......else noticed the.... RABBITS acting funny..............lately?-?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you say Rabbit, do you mean me? I'm a little tired of being attacked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I have rabbits in my yard. Real rabbits. I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Charles, rabbits can be cause for concern. They can transmit diseases.

    Do you have a garden?

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Do you have a garden?"

    No.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Charles. And up yours, April.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tom Edwards, AmericanApril 30, 2010 at 7:43 PM

    Last night the goddam neighbors dog kept me up barking.

    Michael, thank you for your service, and keep fighting the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The future Tammi YawnApril 30, 2010 at 8:04 PM

    Michael, please delete the troll comments. You don't need to give space to people like George and April.

    ReplyDelete
  12. TrueAmericanPatriotWarrirorApril 30, 2010 at 8:07 PM

    "Robert gates is my friend"

    You have a lot of friends Michael. Don't let the bastards wear you down.

    Car repairs can wait. Hit your paypal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tammi, we shouldn't fight. We need to pull together to help Michael! He needs us! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't like their beady pink eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't like their beady pink eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your so right April. Lets be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tammi, yes, let's! I think Michael is man enough for both of us, don't you? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Watch out for ibdayibday.

    ReplyDelete