Thursday, April 29, 2010

Marcinko Here!

This is Mike's co-blogger Dick Marcinko, yeah that's right you pussies, Dick Marcinko! I just wanted to pipe up and say that Mike Yawn reminds me of me, yeah that's right, a little tiny, fetus-sized me, but me the Red Cell SEAL of all SEALs, the freakin' Rogue Warrior!

Mike has taken a wafer-thin career in that land-based little sister of the Spec Ops world, Special Forces and made himself the most indispensable tool in America's combat arsenal, that's right he's a tool, a useful one. I am looking forward to the day when CENTCOM comes to it's senses and replaces that chickenhawk McChrystal with a man's man like Mike Yawn, that's right YAWN people!

I have talked with my SEAL brothers and to an oxygen-deprived, steroid-enhanced, ball-spinning one of them they swear by Mike Yawn's combat photography. When you really need a blurry shot of a guy on a FOB taking a shit, Mike's got three of 'em, that's right quatro amigo.

So take it from the baddest bastard of the bad bastards, Yawn is the Chuck Norris of the combat correspondent world. He posts and McChrystal and that Canuck General who owns all them home improvement stores shit themselves, that's right Flag Shit. And if you don't believe me I will infiltrate your house all Red Cell and rape your cat, that's right your cat and if you think that's easy, you try raping a cat. They hate it, but I''m bad enough to rape a cat and so is Mike Yawn.

Marcinko out!

5 comments:

  1. You aren't half the man Mike Yawn is. I hope yu know how much an honor it is for you to post on his blog. I feel honored just to be able to write a comment on his blog. He is the only one who told the truth about Iraq.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike Yawn has always told the truth. The genruls must be watched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dick posts here because I like Dick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was younger we had a cat named Mr Fluffles. Then mother took it away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good stuff. Linked it at my blog.

    ReplyDelete